I have moved to www.trafotoz.com

August 05, 2017

Lush Bath Bomb & Shampoo Bar

© Lush Cosmetics, North America
I never talk about bath products or hair products and I thought since I loved these I should give it a shot. Now I was the person who wanted to give into the 'Avocado and poached egg on toast' trend a go, but I hate Avocados so I didn't...that's why I was so sceptical of trying the Avobath Bath Bomb by Lush. I bought it anyway and I am SO GLAD I DID! (I also lost my photos I took of these a while ago so hopefully I can take some more when I go to my Lush store next!)


Avobath Bath Bomb 

I had probably one of the most stressful weeks of my life and I decided to buy a bath bomb to unwind. I gave in and used it before the stressful event and then bought a few more after that purchase - whoops.

It has a strong citrus smell (which comes from the Lemongrass and Bergamot oils). Other ingredients include Avocado and Olive Oil to soothe dry, dehydrated skin - just what I need. I am not really into bath bombs that have 101 things going on at the same time, its one of the reasons I like Lush, they're just too bloody good and don't go all crazy. Well, not in a bad way!

I always find these smells calming. Its not too strong to the point where you could get sick but just the right level so you can smell it in the room whilst having your bath. It turned the water a gorgeous green colour and I can honestly say my skin has never felt so smooth. My dry legs were smoother and we all get dry elbows, right? GONE. Literally after about 3-ish Bath Bombs they've never been dry again. You obviously have to keep up with body lotion though.

Seanik Shampoo Bar

This is something I had never come across before until a man in Lush showed me them. I was asked what I think the condition of my hair is now and what I am aiming for (e.g smooth, shiny , more volume, etc...). I said my hair was rather dry given it was Winter and I also wanted more volume in my hair. He recommended the Seanik Shampoo Bar to me and it's safe to say I actually very much enjoyed using this product.

Consisting of protein-rich Japanese nori-seaweed, fine granules of sea salt and lemon, the bar has a rather uplifting, relaxing, summer scent to it which I loved. It lasts around 30 washes for me but the man said when I bought it, it lasts around 60. So here is some advice because I learned the hard way. The man was probably right but my advice is when you aren't using the shampoo bar, leave it away from the moisture and seal it up or better, put it away in a bathroom cabinet because the moisture made mine go slightly soft so it broke apart easy when I went to wash my hair. 

I'm allergic to chemicals usually found in hair products and this one was so natural I could actually see a change in my once dry hair. It lathers up so well and you don't need much to get a decent lather - and that's coming from someone with very thick hair.

Bath Bomb
Rating: 5/5
Price: £3.50
Recommend: Yes

Shampoo Bar
Rating: 5/5
Price: £6.25
Recommend: Yes

* This post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own.
PS: Lush DO NOT test on animals nor do they buy any of their ingredients from any suppliers who test on animals = Cruelty free company + Cruelty free ingredients = CRUELTY-FREE PRODUCTS!
SIGN THE PETITION HERE: FOREVER AGAINST ANIMAL TESTING
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love the shampoo bars! Mine never last 60 washes because my hair is long . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fab! Ahhh yes, long hair might use it up more! Glad you love them too :)

      Delete
  2. Tottaly loved ur post!! Never heard about that brand but i will give it a try xxx
    HANNA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their brand is fab & petitioning for cruelty free products which I love! I hope you enjoy their products x

      Delete
  3. Tottaly loved ur post!! Never heard about that brand but i will give it a try xxx
    HANNA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've actually never tried the shampoo bars, they look lovely though!
    Charlie | http://www.charlieswonderland.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are lovely and well worth the try!! Especially if I do it right next time and they indeed last up to 60 washes!! :D

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright © 2014 - 2017 Trafotoz, unless otherwise noted. Template: pipdig