I have moved to www.trafotoz.com

April 18, 2017

Is This The REAL Lil'Miquela?

If you watch Shane Dawson's conspiracy theories, you will have heard of the Instagram phenomenon, LilMiquela, you know this girl here:


But is she real or just a computer animator girl...or both. I think she is half real, half computer generated. I was randomly scrolling through Instagram when I saw THIS post...are you thinking what I'm thinking?




YES - they both look similar such as the freckles, big lips and face shape. Also, did you read the bottom of the post... "Liked by lilmiquela". Ummm what?! Could Emily Bador be the REAL LilMiquela? I found it very odd and I thought 'I wonder if they follow each other' and as luck would have it, they DO!




Yes it is possible someone made her up on a computer based off of her looks, but pretty freaky, right? Emily Bador is a British model and I do believe they look alike, do you? Take a look at some other photos I found on her Instagram account.


Come on - tell me they done look alike!? The picture on the left is both Emily at different ages and the picture at the bottom left is also her but if you compare that to the one of LilMiquela at the top, you can see similarities, right?

I saw this online as I typed it the exact words 'Emily Bador and LilMiquela Instagram' and I don't know if this is photo-shopped or what as I can't find it on Emily's Instagram but LOOK!



Here are a few more to get you thinking.



So what do you think? Is it based off of her looks, could it actually be Emily or is this all just one big coincidence? Leave a comment below and tell me what you think - don't forget to share on social media!

*Disclaimer: I do not own any of these photos and this is just a theory for some light entertainment since this Instagram user (LilMiquela) has gone viral. It is not meant to harm anyone or any company. Many thanks!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

All content copyright © 2014 - 2017 Trafotoz, unless otherwise noted. Template: pipdig