I have moved to www.trafotoz.com

March 27, 2017

Chocolate & Avocado Shake


We've all heard the "Don't eat this", "Stop eating that immediately", "Do this to lose weight" s*** and to be quite honest with you, I'm tired of it. At this rate, we can't even drink water without fearing for our lives.

Avocados (FACT) is actually a fruit and because of its healthy fats, they provide many benefits such as lowering your cholesterol, helps to prevent certain types of strokes and cancers as well as improving the general health of your eyes.

Today, being a lovely sunny day, I decided to buy Avocados and tried to make something 'summer themed', but I won't sugar-coat it, I HATE Avocados. I found this simple recipe online and OMGoodness its heaven. Follow the two easy steps below for one amazing shake with the health benefits and great taste (and no lecture).



Ingredients:
1 Ripe Avocado
2 tbsp. brown sugar (I used Muscovado sugar)
2 tbsp. Coco Powder
1 & 1/2 cup. milk
Ice (optional)


Method:
1. Prepare and blend all the ingredients into a blender for 30 seconds
2. Serve over ice (optional) and enjoy!


Avocado benefits here
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

All content copyright © 2014 - 2017 Trafotoz, unless otherwise noted. Template: pipdig