I have moved to www.trafotoz.com

March 11, 2017

The Scottish Cycling, Running & Outdoor Show

The Scottish Cycling, Running and Outdoor Pursuits Show has returned and from Friday 11th to Sunday 13th of March, you can see a variety of interactive attractions for all ages such as a Triathlon and Segway challenge, a mini veledrome and a Spinning class - all at the SEC.

I myself don't take part in sports, however I did have a go at the Bolier Room Fitness Spinning® class - and surprisingly, I actually enjoyed it!

If you want to try it out, the Boiler Room Fitness is a Spinning Studio located in Glasgow's West End below the Western Health & Racquets Club. It's located within the Glasgow area and is designed for everyone from beginners to those with plenty of experience.

Did you attend this year? If so, what was your favourite part? Did you complete any challenges?
*all photos copyrighted to myself.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

All content copyright © 2014 - 2017 Trafotoz, unless otherwise noted. Template: pipdig