I have moved to www.trafotoz.com

April 28, 2017

Night routine for under £20

After a long day of staring at a computer screen, there's really nothing better than taking some time out and having a good old pamper session in the evening. With all my deadlines and assessments, I have been waiting for this!

I always begin removing my make up using the Garnier SkinActive Naturals - Honey Milk Cleanser. Having sensitive skin doesn't help when you're trying to find products that don't have a certain chemical in it, so thankfully all these products are suitable for me (despite one or two products having the chemical in it..but they're not as strong).

After that, I use the Avon Royal Jelly Face Cream and remove with water. Since using the Avon Face Cream, I haven't has a patch of dry skin for three weeks! I have always been looking at the more expensive range of moistures but this suits me fine - especially when you're on a budget.


The next stage is my pore mask. I apply this to my forehead, chin and nose/cheek area and let it dry. You only need to apply a thin layer. Once it dries, you peel it off and your skin feels so soft and is noticeable cleaner. It doesn't work amazingly, but for less than £3, its worth it!
I have recently been loving sheet face masks as they're much easier to remove. I still use my L'Oreal Clay Face Masks , but since my skin can get irritated easily, I have found a sheet works better. Why? Because with a sheet mask I'm just removing it from my face and either leaving the remaining product on my face to soak in overnight or I splash it with water and dry it. With liquid face masks, I am always rubbing the product off, resulting in red skin - not so fun! But I did buy a softer cloth so I am now back to the L'Oréal masks.

I do still like Skin Republics' range.  I'd recommend both, but if you're on a budget, the L'Oréal face masks are a better investment as it is £7.99 for multiple uses, compared to £4.99 for one use. Superdrug are currently doing a Buy One Get One Free deal on Skin Republics' masks - so get them whilst this deal is on, its worth it.


Finally, after washing everything off, I apply more of the Avon cream and let it soak in overnight - works a treat!

I am loving Pretty Little Liars, Riverdale, Orphan Black and Full House - I have watched them all before but can't help re-watching it again. Especially PLL - Who is A.D anyway?!

Do you have any products you swear by or any shows you can't get enough of? Leave them in the comments below!

*Disclaimer - I am not being paid to review or mention any of these products. All of this is my own opinion.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm so sad Pretty Little Liars is over now, but tbh I was fairly disappointed with the ending. I swear by micellar water in my night time routine. I'll definitely have to try out some of the products you've mentioned especially the pore mask, because I've never tried one.

    ReplyDelete

All content copyright © 2014 - 2017 Trafotoz, unless otherwise noted. Template: pipdig