I have moved to www.trafotoz.com

January 02, 2017

Escape Rooms - Classic

Photo found on TripAdvisor

After hearing so much about Escape rooms, I thought I had better try it out asap. With a family of four (including myself), I'll be honest, I wasn't exactly expecting to come out all happy and cheery. I imagined we would argue and go home - all moaning at each other about who did or didn't solve the clues.

But having said that, I thought it was one of the best family days out I've had! Despite the occasional disagreement, we managed to solve all of the clues. The last clue however was the hardest clue. Myself and my brother told my parents so many times what the clue meant and did they listen? No. No they did not. The worst thing? We were right about the last clue and could of escaped sooner. But the point is we all worked together and had fun.

The manager, Nick, was superb! He was so kind and explained everything so well. After we finished, he told us how well we did and how fast we solved the puzzles! Us? What? We were so annoyed we didn't get them sooner but he did say we received ONE clue out of all the puzzles :)

It really gets your brain cells going, coming up with the most obvious clues (which are usually  the ones that work!). The only hint I will give you is NOT to overthink the clues. We did at times and then realised how clever they were. The whole experience was amazing.

OVERALL:

I would recommend this to anyone of all ages, even if you think you will fight...it's all worth it, I promise. I hope to be back soon, solving and escaping another room.

Have you ever been, and if so how did you do? Did you beat the clock?

Escape Room website - take a look and book online here
Trip Advisor - more reviews




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

All content copyright © 2014 - 2017 Trafotoz, unless otherwise noted. Template: pipdig